Revenge is and has been said to be the ultimate human desire when you are attacked. It has been justified, and even beautified in many stories. Simply put, you are hurt so you want them to be hurt in the same way you had or worse. This, however, does not take into consideration the opportunity cost of letting it go and move on to go straight to your own target not to get drawn into the vicious cycles of starting from the combination of the power and the other elements that had once put you down.
If you do what you don’t like to be done, say, threatened, for example, it makes your revenge half completed. Needless to say, usually revenge comes with a desire to smash the other parties down not just to have them feel the same. While this makes sense in the pure fight, if you commit this in the reality, you will be making multiple mistakes:
- Ignorance of what caused you to be really threatened – understanding the power elements between the obstacles and your feelings aftermath of the event is essential. For example, you are scared in the storm – this is a natural reaction as a wild animal to survive in the natural climate to secure a nice environment. So it means that you need a nice environment. Often people ignore what they really require and assume they can live without them. So understanding the emotions and the elements around them are important. If you ignore this, it will try to put you back to the point you must feel the existence in yourself that partially creates this unwanted feeling in your heart.
- You are under the influence of the negativity that the other one could get you. Without letting it go, your thoughts and ideas are going to be under the influence of what you don’t like, so naturally, they are made in your survival mode. In your survival mode, you are not likely to create a harmonious relationship with others. It means that no matter what you come up with, they are only to separate you from the universal love that should connect you and the world in love and peace. That said, you won’t be as free and creative as you are without the negative power putting down to the survival mode falling into a temptation of revenge.
- You are partially stopped at the timing of the event without letting it go. If something is shocking enough to cause you to think of revenge, it means that your inner children or your memories are still at that time and not at present. this is a significant handicap to participate in any survival game or any rat races you choose to enter, or in any creative living. The parts left at the timing of the shocking event would not let you move forward but to try to get you back at that point to finally integrate them into yourself by admitting the whole event in loving and caring way.
- It does not necessarily mean that other people were bad when they made you feel threatened. If it was just an accident, by committing revenge, you are just acting solely against someone in an extremely aggressive way which is likely to happen when either party is living in the same dimension or in the same mind stage level.
- The idea of revenge always neglects the infinite creative power that we all have. It means that you believe that without attacking someone back, you would not get something back that you believe that you have lost. It could be something else, like, your lack of property management skill, or your low self-esteem that doubts the total right you have to possess something important for you. We usually gain more long-term benefit by fixing ourselves to be able to actualize the ideal living.
- By doing what you don;t like others to do to you, you are missing out the opportunity of giving, the most important action in your lives to create the life you want.
It is more important to try to gather yourselves from the shocking event and put you together than getting angry.